Meet Our Bariatric Surgeons
Dr. Marc Lussier
Dr. Marc Lussier is an experienced, board-certified plastic surgeon who serves as the Medical Director of Town Center Surgery. Dr. Lussier built his practice after deciding to settle in the Santa Clarita Valley with his wife and son. Certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery, Dr. Lussier has been trained and educated in some of the nation’s most prestigious medical institutions, and is experienced in an array of surgical fields, including aesthetic surgery, hand reconstruction, and general reconstructive procedures.
Dr. Lussier is on staff at Henry Mayo Newhall Memorial Hospital, and is committed to Town Center Surgery’s goal of offering a comprehensive range of procedures – tailored to the individual patient – in a comfortable, compassionate environment.
Dr. Lussier offers a range of procedures at Town Center Surgery to enhance the body and facial aesthetic, including Body Contouring after Weight Loss Surgery. Click here to learn more about these services.
- American Board of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- American Board of Plastic Surgery – Diplomate
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery
- American College of Surgeons – Fellow
- Los Angeles Society of Plastic Surgeons
- University of Minnesota School of Medicine – M.D.
- University of Minnesota Graduate School – Department of Physiology
- Degree: Masters in Science in Physiology and Biochemistry
- Carleton College – Northfield, MN
- Degree: B.A. in Chemistry
Surgical Training and Residency
- New York University Medical Center – General Surgery Training
- Baylor College of Medicine – Plastic Surgery Residency
- University of Southern California – Hand Microsurgery Fellowship
- University of Southern California School of Medicine – Post-Doctoral Research Fellowship
Many of our patients seek our expertise and quality results in weight loss surgery from nearby cities. For your convenience, we have provided driving directions from the following locations: